Our team is growing fast..! Reef Dispensaries has everything it takes to be the leader in the medical cannabis industry – the finest facilities, our own quality products and talented people. We are offering a high integrity individual that loves people an opportunity to join our team as a full-time dispensary team member. We put our people first.
As a Dispensary Team Member you will welcome customers with an exceptional patient care mindset and assist with assessing their needs and providing guidance on product and pricing information. You are an ambassador for our company and represent the very best we offer.
We are open seven days a week and your schedule may include Saturday and Sunday. A working knowledge of marijuana products including glass, percs, vapes, and papers a must.
As an associate of Tryke Companies, you will be offered benefit programs that include medical and dental insurance, vision, a retirement plan and paid time off (PTO) and holidays.
• Welcome visitors and patients by warmly greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answer or direct inquiries through proper channels when needed.
• Accurately process payments from customers; issues receipts, refunds, credits, and, for cash customers, change.
• Establish or identify prices of goods, services or admission; tabulates bills using calculators, cash registers, and optical price scanners.
• Operate a cash register and itemize and total purchases by recording prices, departments, taxable and nontaxable items.
• Assist in maintaining a safe, clean and professional working environment.
• Balance cash drawer by counting cash at beginning and end of work shift to ensure that amounts are correct and that there is adequate change.
• Verify credit acceptance by reviewing and recording driver’s license numbers; operates credit card authorization system.
• Establish, develop, and maintain relationships with current and prospective customers to generate business for our products.
• Be at least 21 years of age
• Must have a high school diploma or GED
• Previous retail experience; cannabis sales experience preferred
• Reliable transportation
• Proficiency in MS office products and POS (cashier) systems
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
• Must have a professional, well-groomed appearance and demeanor
• Exceptional relationship building abilities
• Ensure a high level of customer interaction, suggestive selling and enthusiasm.
• Exceptional customer service mindset
• Energetic and highly determined
• Ability to build strong, meaningful, long-term relationships.
• Effective oral and written skills
• Dedicated team player
To apply CLICK HERE if you have the qualifications and would love to join our team on this great adventure in this incredible industry..!
Tryke Companies was organized by a hand-picked group of established industry professionals with a proven track record of success. From cultivation, to production, to distribution, the Tryke Team is led by industry pioneers determined to establish the Tryke brand as the undisputed standard in medical cannabis. We are currently seeking people who demonstrate the character, attitude, and skill-sets necessary to excel in a dynamic and challenging industry.
54 total views, 1 today