Greetings Future BudTrader Shareholder!
For the first time ever, BudTrader is opening its doors to public investors.
A small, open financing round will take place next week. And I want to give you first shot to buy shares at a special pre-IPO price.
To be clear, this is a very limited opportunity. Only a select number of investors will be accepted and it will be on a strict first-come, first-served basis.
To get advance notice and be “front of the line” for pre-IPO shares, click here.There’s no obligation. You’re simply going to be alerted before the general public that pre-IPO shares are available.
It’s not every day something like this comes along. The opportunity to invest in a cannabis company before it goes public is extremely rare. Due to high current investor interest in all things cannabis, prompt action is recommended.
Here are five reasons why you should get on the list now:
1. BudTrader is the world’s largest cannabis social media and networking platform. Early investors in other major social networking websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram saw their investments multiply many times over as those companies grew.
2. BudTrader is growing rapidly. We have over 2,000,000 registered users. Are currently in 29 states. Have expanded internationally into Canada and Puerto Rico. And we have plans to expand into five more states this year, as well as launch in Europe, Australia, and Mexico in the next 18 months.
3. BudTrader beats its competitors in key on-site metrics. It gets 658% more page-views than Leafly. Its users spend 312% more time on the site than Weedmaps. And it has a 69% better bounce rate than MassRoots. This means more advertising opportunities and more revenue potential per user.
4. BudTrader has already generated more than $2 million in revenue and was profitable in 2018 and 2017.
5. BudTrader is also backed by famous, well-connected shareholders with a history of investing success. To name a few: Dana Rohrabacher (former US Congressman for California), Major General David Scott Gray (3-Star US Air Force General), and John Salley (4-time NBA champion and former host of Fox Sports Best Damn Sports Show Period).
In fact, John Salley is somewhat of an “oracle” when it comes to pre-IPO investing. He was an early investor in Beyond Meat (BYND:NASD) and was just featured on CNBC for his investing prowess.
If you missed it, Beyond Meat went public two weeks ago was the most successful IPO in over a decade. Shares shot-up 43% on the first day and are currently trading 89% higher. Shareholders who bought-in early are sitting on a huge win right now.
John Salley is a big believer in BudTrader. And this is your opportunity to get in alongside him, before Wall Street.
Start here and get advance notice of when Pre-IPO shares are released.
Once again, this is a very limited opportunity. Only a small number of investors will be accepted at this price level. And it’s on a first-come, first-served basis.
Don’t miss out on this incredible opportunity.
Get on the list now before it’s too late.
1065 total views, 37 today